Sunday, October 3, 2010

Auction Drawings~






I always draw at the auction...and truthfully, I draw most all the time.  I've decided to upload my weekly drawings to the Morninglory Roadshow blog (started in a rush, then long neglected...poor blog) but that way the drawings are shared and  it might attract a few eyes.  I'm also planning 'weird Wednesday Odd Auction' posts on that blog- so much stuff turns up at the auction that is just strange-beyond-strange that it is too funny not to share.

This is one of the spreads from last night (to see the others you have to go to the MGR blog- ha!).  Tractor toys, toy horses (a carousel one for decoration and a big plush one that moved and neighed) saddles (that sold for an amazing $5.00 each!) other stuff.  We bought some things for the roadshow- a couple of couches, several living room chairs, end tables and what not...and my beloved manz bought me a leather platform rocker (yay!) for all of $3.00.  Awesome~

So today- which is lovely cool but grey outside- it is noon, I have done my discussion boards for class today, the manz fixed us a lovely huge breakfast of sausage and eggs (it's worth the calories!), we watched an episode of Friday Night Lights (our favorite soap-opera) and now he is off to collect our treasures while I play with the house.  Cleaning a bit, some laundry and I think I'm going to push around the living room to fit my new chair in...and send some other things on their way out.   I love fall and cool weather because it makes me feel domestic and cleany, this few days off have been a blessing (though I don't want make-up time)  I feel that I am realigned and ready to go again.  You know, I wouldn't mind year around school if it was 3 weeks on, 1 week off.  I think that would work- at least for me.

No comments: