Saturday, October 2, 2010

Punkin

Cheerful pumpkin!  And I'm feeling much better today- I ended up taking a 17hour nap yesterday, which I must of needed. Now, time to get on with things.

The gray skies are finally breaking up- it's all mare's tail clouds and some blue, supposed to be cooler and fallish today.  The doggs couldn't wait to get outside this morning- they have been cooped up for days as well and Bear is bursting with energy.  I vaguely remember the manz coming home from work yesterday- and I was up with him for about a halfhour in the middle of the night... just couldn't stay awake. I do remember dreaming about eating Cherry Garcia icecream, and a Mexican restaurant. It's ok, going to shake off cobwebs today and be much much more lively.  I hope.

Now, isn't this pumpkin something else?  I didn't get it at the auction- we have tons of Halloween stuff- but it's got an odd little happy pumpkin-face.  I have some of our fall things out- the bear plates Melissa brought us from the mountains, the glass pumpkin from the factory in Jeanette- filled with mini peanutbutter cups for the manz, a terracotta jack-o-lantern that you can put a candle in.  My voodoo Mrs. Butterworths dolls (who else would turn Mrs. B into a Creole Queen?) and a funny little turkey Charles's dad gave me.  Witchy goodness.

No comments: