Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nappy Time

The room is set up, and clean, papers printed and organized (waiting for my turn at the xerox)... still have a million things to do before tomorrow but it is dark in here, and cool, and raining hard outside....the forbidden futon is calling me for a nap (it's still here as I haven't figured out how to get it gone yet~)

Thing is, lately I've been abundant plus with energy- bouncing (literally) off the walls, cleaning, organizing, thinking, presenting.  Waking up in the middle of the night restless. I'm a champion sleeper, so that is really odd for me... I have been wondering if it is because I am feeling better physically, or if it's the steroids I've taken for the ivy (almost finished with those) or just keyed-up-ed-ness in general.  probably all of the above.

But then *whoosh* the wind is out of my sails at 12:00, I decided to go for a walk and that is when I discovered it's pouring down rain.  I wandered about school for a bit, but everyone has vanished or taken the day off.  (How can you take the day before school starts off?  I've been here for 15 years and I'm still never quite ready for day one~).  So I ate my yumbo and drank my toxic water and I'm still sleepy.  And thus I am sharing my sleepy with all of you... perhaps just a half hour..... (Charles, if you read this and I'm not home yet, call school and wake me up!)

No comments: