Friday, August 27, 2010

School Daze!

Me @ School, on the first day, during homeroom.  I had just sprung back up  (notice the attempt at the cheerleader stance) after falling flat on my butt in my teacher shoes.  My new FLAT teacher shoes.....sigh.  Anyway, that explains the bit of dishevelment.  (who am I kidding? I'm always disheveled!)

Been a few days since I've written- school, work, school-that-is-work- all starting at once of course.  Hit the ground running and all that.  (Seriously, I don't know how the manz puts up with it).  But I had an excellent first day, topped off with surprises from the manz- magnetic letters, sticky-put-it-up-stuff, cool old scissors with weird bits, brass leaves~ more.... and then out to dinner for fish tacos.  Heaven!

Rest of the week flew by, and now it's Friday~ hooray for Friday~ and I am ready to sit and talk and watch House with my beloved.....mmm... so nice to have someone to come home to!

No comments: