Monday, May 23, 2011

Advice~



Mother sent me a version of this as a magazine clip- best advice ever.  I'm trying : )  but just to add to the continued chain of events, I've been out of prozac for several days- to busy to phone dr.- when Charles called this am, they said  "Your doctor is no longer with us. (Death? Rapture? ZA? or just Quit?) so you have to come in tomorrow am for a complete work up before we refill your meds.  And that is like a kabillion dollars because a) I'm fat, so my insurance is higher,  b) it's a different doctor so it will count as a 'new patient' (yes I phoned the insurance), c) it is still more reasonable than the expected bail will be if I snap.  Though want to bet I'd still have to finish the prom props through my cell bars....just stick my hand out and they will put a roller in it and I'd be good to go.

No comments: