Friday, July 17, 2009

Bear Studio


The studio, with the new bear, painted shelves and the new floor! It's sooooo pretty! I apologise for not posting the past few days- just lots of work (that class is *really* hard) and excitement with the house.
Boys have been over all the time, we took a trip into the city for more house supplies, found a good used simmons sleeper-sofa on craig's list for the guest room, upgraded the tv (yay! it's flat! This is the first tv I've ever had new? all the others have been give-offs)... it's wonderful.
Today I finished homework, worked in the studio a bit (putting up a few books, cleaning out Poppy's desk- which was a mess of unfiled papers) and the manz rebuilt the ceiling in the utility room. (I swear, without him the house would of tumbled down by now...) The flowers in the yard are going crazy, blooming and tumbling out of containers, full of butterflies. I have most of my homework squared away so that I can focus on the cottage now...well, at least tomorrow.

No comments: