Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Secret Service Bra



I received this package in the mail a day or so ago- a nice puffy package from Theresa... I knew that she was going to mail me back my key that I left there, but I couldn't figure out why a key package would be so very puffy.

When I opened the package, there was a lovely black lace bra- but no key. I rooted around in the envelope thinking it must be wedged in a corner, or fell out on the floor when I was pulling out the bra, but no luck- and I was puzzled (appreciative but puzzled) that she sent me a bra... Now, Theresa is known far-and-wide as the bra fairy, and she just gave me a bag of bras, every color of the rainbow. Lovely bras. Every-occasion bras....so why this one? Other than that it was black, lacy and..... I went to try it on, and *there* was the key.

Carefully taped into the side panel, very spy-vs-spy. Quick fantasies of being a Bond girl flashed through my head (but I am no Ursula Andress) ok....well maybe Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle? (but I'm not that thin...) Nancy Drew? would never have been caught dead in black lace- way to wholesome for that. Hummm..... I'll just have to add it to my Dr. Girlfriend wardrobe.... (no, I don't look like Dr. Girlfriend either, or sound like her, but I like her style!)

No comments: