Friday, January 15, 2010

School Lunch!


mmmmm....lunch in Pender county......mmmm. Seriously, this lovely deer-butt I acquired at the auction (where else?). It was almost free (not much of a market for deer-butts) and I ended up taking it to school. My thought was that Neil could maybe use it as a prop for his senior project (taxidermy) and he is going to. In the meanwhile, all the kids love it.
I stumbled upon Little Lunchbox (he has a real name, but I don't remember it. His big brother's nick name was Lunchbox, so we all just call him little lunch) . He happened to be wearing the perfect shirt for a deer-butt photo op.
Semester is almost over, and I must admit that I like these days of quite test-taking... I can get oodles of homework done while they are being slowly grilled on the fires of knowledge.
Deer Butt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum..grilled deer butt...sounds like a good menu for the manz birthday dinner!!
BS