Monday, January 10, 2011

Manz Treasure and the Snow Day

Turrello thinks snow tastes delicious- if you're not out in it.

Bear can't decided to be out or in.  She'd make a great sled doggy.

Max chooses IN.  Even though he gets to wear his stylish pink coat outside- he still looks miserable.

Me and coffee and work-at-home.  No snowdays for online school!

Manz finding treasure in scrapped computers.

Today was a snow day.  So is tomorrow- we have a ton of snow with ice on top.  I love it, but I know we will have to make up the time at school (boo) and it will toss the exam schedule off (headache) and I will regret losing Spring Break or whenever days.....but still...I love it!   We had breakfast and watched cartoons, I worked fairly steadily all day on all my online courses.  I've had to switch to the MS program in technology, but that is ok~ we get to the places we need to go.   Manz watched assorted movies (spyish and an odd Dracula movie with Leslie Nielsen in it) and took apart salvage computers.  We make more money off of scrapping than selling in the winter- aok with me, and good for the environment.  I like this all stay-at-home work-at-home stuff.... I could get real used to it!

No comments: