Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Hair!







Been a few days since posting- trip to SC (wonderful fun! Yay!) then some school/life/etc. ick, then boy decided to get his hair cut... time for a change.
So we went to a salon in Wilmington- (yes, it has leopard print carpet) and the 'support group' showed up- Kyle, Suzie, Liz and Pepper- and off it came. most of 24"- the last photo is one of the pony tails- I admit to being sentimental enough to keep one (I've always loved his hair) and the other was more than enough for locks of love to use, so everyone is happy.
The new cut will take some getting used to- at least for me - I dreamt about my hair forever when it was cut short.. I still miss the length. I do remember it feeling lighter, but I liked the weight of it... but the boyo is growing up, changing and change is critical- without change, there is no growth, and I am proud of the boy for being brave enough to change-

No comments: