Monday, October 26, 2009

Full



Is your pitcher half full or half empty? Mine is always to the full side, and cold water is the best. Actually, right now I am simply dying for a cold non-bubbly something... am still at school and it has been a long day, and I think hotel air just drys you out!

It's pouring outside, buckets and buckets of rain, and the Latin dancers are practicing in my classroom so the air is full of music and flying hair. Lovely.

I have been catching up on school work- still have a design to work on tonight or tomorrow am... I am full of ideas- many things to do, to make, to be. I am lucky to have a good life- my beloved waiting for me at home, interesting things to think about and do, a good kid, happy doggs, a home, a kittenkat- family, friends and tomato soup. Except I really don't have tomato soup, I just thought of it all of a sudden. Do you remember eating tomato soup for lunch- Grendel liked his with goldfish in it, I liked mine with grilled cheese sandwiches. mmmmmm....

No comments: