Saturday, October 10, 2009

YAY!!!

And today is the day! Well, tonight at the auction he asked- officially- and I said..... "Of Course!" It's all on video. I had no idea this was going to happen- Melissa and I had been shopping in Wilmington all day, got to the auction a bit late (about 1/2 way through box lots). Kyle was there, and Millie, and all our auction pals. He had planned to ask me at 8 (our lucky number) but they were moving stuff and he ended up asking at nine (which is the most magical number... at least in China). It was wonderful, right in the middle of everything. I'm so happy!!! Called Grendel, will call everyone else on Sunday.

Next we will figure out a date- before the end of the year- but right now, everything is just perfect. Absolutely, positively perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We love you both and wish the absolute most blessed life.
BS and Tom
..and the date is.....

Anonymous said...

12/12/09