Saturday, March 10, 2012

There and Back Again


This morning I am tired- just a pleasant tired, a there-and-back-again tired, results of traveling and adventuring then playing ketchup all week... things to do now, also, grading and planning and writing papers for assignments, cleaning and working in the yarden, but for right now? I'm resting.  My mind is lazy and I have to get back into the habit of writing and thinking- I want to share all of the adventures and discovered curiosities, but it is hard to know where to start.  And the hundreds of photos- everything and anything, including the "Aunt Betty" photos (taken out the car window- window rolled up and dirty- while driving- of distant landmarks- Michelle describes these as 'Aunt Betties').  And instead I am thinking of naps and Walmart and crawling back into bed.  Which might be ok- afterall, it is Saturday, and I am home and.... 

No comments: