Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Juan toe, two toe.




Late post today- between the wild change in temps, pulling up the floor and seasonal allergies I am a drippy, sneezy mess who had a hard, hard time getting going this morning. Now all I can focus on is getting tucked into my bed after a bowl of spicy homemade chili and a hot cuppa tea... good nights sleep will set me right. (nice to have someone to take care of me, I admit! If he can put up with me sick, he can put up with most anything, I'm thinking)


Anyway, the AP class took advantage of sick-king plus exams being over to play nail salon today. Delicia did Neena's nails, a complex process involving filling and smoothing, a seven sided emery board thing, several coats of polish and the final application of stripes. They turned out shiny red, long and beautiful.


Was funny, Robby admitted that he liked when Sylvia filed and buffed his nails... and Diana painted Juan's toenails glittery red. They look like little race cars.... people kept coming by to see what smelled like nail polish (it was nail polish) and the other less-pleasant nail-doing orders.

lovely. Everyone needs a day at the spa...even if it is only art spa.


No comments: