Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little knowledge....

Can be a dangerous thing. The man has discovered how to google recipes- tonight it will be ham loaf! Yay! Haven't had that in a million years- I remember it as being good though... Seriously, he is quite the good cook, we rarely have leftovers (at least while boy is at home). It's so nice to come home and everything is smelling so wonderful, dinner is ready when we are. I have become quite the slacker cooking-wise, though I do bake a bunch. Mainly cake-box cookies, but you can't go wrong with them- cheap, easy, no fail and everyone loves them.

Today the kittenkat goes to the vet, then it's home for ham loaf. It's five after seven and the man is "not telling you what to do, but it *is* five after seven" What did I ever do without him, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy used to make ham loaf. I have a receipe but cant find ground ham. They looked at me like I was from Mars when I asked at the store for someone to grind me ham!! Where is Chas. getting ground ham? I will have to get somewhen I visit up there!
Love to All!! BS