Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PS.


A new month, and I *swear* I will be better about blogging. August just got away with me, and I was over wrought and itchy. Ew. Now I am better, getting a grip on the new school year... taking a break in 4th block (Neena is making us listen to bad radio music) and I am chasing down the opportunity to blog. I miss writing- I love to write, just that all of it has been sucked up by endless paperwork and other official stuff.... anyway, for an update.

What I am teaching: art 1, art 2, art block (3/4/ap) and an art appreciation @ ecu online. (that rocks!)
What I am taking: digital studio 2 (yay!) virtual reality (which I really, really need to start on) and the first section of my thesis class. (scary. the introduction is due Thursday and I have no idea what my project is..... can't remember my proposal and it's on the sick computer...)
What else I am doing: working on the band backdrops, working on the dpi stuff... it doesn't seem like lots but it eats up my time.
Man and boy have been patient with me, it seems that I never sit down without a computer on my lap. I am constantly checking on things, or working on things or making sure my college freshmen don't lock themselves out of their tests..... Charles is doing all the house stuff- cooking, cleaning, taking care of the cars, and the animals as well as working and working on the house- Grendel is getting ready to go back to college, came to school with me yesterday to help with the band stuff. (and to pickup our new couch/loveseat- craigslist! sage green...) I don't know what I would do without them. Even if they didn't help at all, just their moral support keeps me sane.
(sane-ish)

Seriously tho, I love my life. The graffiti is from my favorite abandoned hotel at South of the Border, and it's true. I might have a million things to do, but I have a really nice life and I'm grateful for it-so whenever I get fussy, just remember I love it all anyway....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sage green couch/loveseat!!
My kind of COLOR!! BS