Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Partial Truth is...

That it isn't really that short, or straight forever- this is what it looks like today... Mother persuaded me to wait to rinse it out so it will be curly again- they heat-set the color so that is why it is straight.

But I had my first experience at a spa-salon where they brought me coffee, a 'curl expert' cut my hair and fixed the horrible dye mess that it was- a three hour long process! Relaxing though and they give you a scalp/neck/face massage while you are being deep conditioned.. and use the best smelling stuff (rosemary/mint/sage...very fresh and green)
Now, if I can only get a 3 hour spa treatment every time I have homework to read I wouldn't procrastinate as much! (Very proud of myself though for focusing on homework when there were all of these tempting magazines around...)

I posted the picture yesterday to get back at a certain-someone for the airport trick- jokes on me though as he likes it! (Just one small comment about 'I thought you were just getting it trimmed and where are your curls?'.... naw, I'll be back to normal in just a bit, crazy gypsy hair all over- but it's nice to play at 'sophisticated' (Mother's word) right now. (I think it looks like Scully's hair on the old X-files)

We are makeover shopping- I got a blueberry skirt, new jeans that are awesome and a shirt-jacket thing (all on sale, lots on sale)... today we are going on the famous pillow hunt, and to Khols, dropping off a few things at goodwill in Lewisville. Maybe dinner- something spicy. I like spicy!

Miss the Manz, the boy, the doggs. Having a wonderful time here- but there is no place like home! (especially since Mother bundles the icecream in the freezer so it is impossible to sneak a bite late at night without lots of hard labor... and she can always tell when it has been unbundled)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to buy my own container of ice cream that wont be bundled!!! Easy access is the name of that game!!
BS