Monday, January 26, 2009

Blue Bottles



Blue bottles, gray day spent grading, cleaning the school studio, talking~ what I did not get done is the heaps and tons of paperwork for tomorrow morning, so am doing that now. (well, not *now* now, but after a bit of writing and a cup of tea)

I never oversleep, and this morning I did by a hour- which put me up at 6:30, no time to write- rushing about for school, then my garbage sticker was expired so I had to deal with that- one thing and then the next. That kind of day. But the room is clean and centered, and I have planning first block, so that gives me xerox time...and it's not like I haven't taught the crafts course for the past zabillion years. I just get antsy the night before a new semester.

The blue bottles are in my studio window- a bit of bright color against the grey sky. They are water bottles from Wales, found them at world market, one long ago and indulged in the other one on Saturday. Actually, they are not much more than American water in plastic bottles- on the rare occasion that I treat myself to a bought drink, I might as well go for an attractive bottle. Bonus, Bonus!

No comments: