Sunday, February 15, 2009

Magic Carpet



I love a bargain...and oriental carpets...and when the two are combined: Magic Carpet!!! This picture doesn't do it justice- it is bright blue and red, cleaned up quite nicely and is just the size for in Grendel's room now, suitable for a dorm room or an apartment later. It is not worn, or stained or anything- it just had lots of fiber on it. Originally I thought it was dog hair, and kept calling it 'dog hair carpet' but after examining it, I realized that it was not dog hair but polyfill- the stuff that is in comforters and pillows. All I can say is someone must of burst a pillow when moving.....

Magic Carpet came from the auction in Wallace, was one of the last items sold last night, and cost me all of 5 dollars. YAY! (I also bought 2 newspaper vending boxes...but that's another story...)

No comments: