Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not Bob



This is NotBob. Actually, the post is late today because this morning I thought, "Hey! Today would be a great day to take a picture of Bob!".

Bob is a longhorn cow skull Mum bought me for Early Christmas when we went to San Antonio a while back. Bob lives in the Art room at school, and is the official studio mascot. Sometimes he wears hats, a Rudolph nose, flower leis, graduation caps etc. Anyway-

It snowed this morning, and the kids were all excited. We made origami in class, then I was busy grading my ECU class, the heater broke (our school heater only works when it feels like it) so I came home early. Sat down and realised that I did not take a photo of Bob.....so..... NotBob.

NotBob hangs above my computer in the studio- Grendel gave it to me this year for early Christmas, he is a clock- the tongue is the pendulum but the hands have never progressed beyond 2:40 pm. Which is ok, as that is a nice time of day.

No comments: