Friday, April 10, 2009

Brain-dead



This is me. It's 8pm, I'm at school, it's *supposed* to be spring break and I just finished a 21 page paper not counting the 3 pages of bibliographical sources and the pages of illustrations I have yet to do. I have to reshoot all the photos tomorrow- they were on Data (of course) and are lost. bleah.

But the paper is done- I just have to research and write the one on games before Sunday night... then it's on to the immigration paper. And it's so-called spring break.

I know I procrastinate, but I really *don't* procrastinate. Everything needs done, I'm just not very good at prioritizing or estimating how long it is going to take to do it...or predicting that computers will suddenly fail (bad word, bad word, bad word).

But anyway, the paper's done and my brain can be somewhat free of anatomical thoughts (though it's one of my favorite things to think on- I really should of stayed in science...) ok. need to go home, let doggs in. Sorry for being so very whiny this week, but vacations never turn out like you plan!!

No comments: